USA Engineering Undergraduate Scholarships for Pakistani Students 2014
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in food science that embodies the scientific and leadership characteristics of Evan Turkey agricultural engineering, biochemistry, chemical engineering, dairy science, food chemistry, food engineering, food packaging, non-thermal processing or related discipline).
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree. The scholarship recipient will also have the opportunity to intern at Mondelez International in the summer of 2015.
Scholarship Provider: Mondelez International
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time rising sophomore, junior, or senior university student pursuing a food science degree at an IFT-approved undergraduate program
- If you are currently a senior who will be graduating before May 2015 you are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicant’s major must align with an area of interest at Mondelez International (agricultural engineering, biochemistry, chemical engineering, dairy science, food chemistry, food engineering, food packaging, non-thermal processing or related discipline)
- Applicant must have a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA in food science
- Applicant must demonstrate exceptional leadership experience
- Applicant be a member at time of application
- Applicant must have or obtain a F1 visa if he or she is an international student.
Target audience: International students can apply for this undergraduate scholarship.
Number of award: Not Know.
Duration of award: Scholarship recipient will begin for 10-12 week.
What does it cover?
One (1) $1,000 Scholarship
One paid summer internship with subsidized housing provided by Mondelez International Opportunity to attend the 2015 IFT Annual Food Meeting & Expo in Chicago at the expense of Mondelez International
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Notification: Mondelez International will conduct phone and video interviews for top candidates in November 2014. Final candidate will be notified in December 2014.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Scholarship Deadline: The application deadline is October 1, 2014.