University of Swat Overseas PhD Scholarships 2015
The University of Swat, a public sector University established in 2010, has shown phenomenal growth. From 225 students and five academic units, it has risen to about 2800 students and twenty academic units. The University of Swat is pursuing its process of growth both in terms of physical infrastructure and human resource. The university, in order to enhance its human resource, offers overseas scholarships to talented candidates under the project “Establishment of University of Swat-Phase-1″. The Scholarships are offered for admission in PhD Programme only in the following diciplines
Archaeology Forestry Management Sciences,Arabic Fisheries Mathematics,Botany ,Geography Physical Education,Climate Change & Disaster Management Cicology,Physics,Computer Science Gender Studies Psychology,Development Studies Home,Economics Political Science,Economics International Relations Pharmacy
Education Islamic Studies Sociology,English Journalism Statistics,Environmental Sciences Law Tourism & Hospitality Management,Forensic Studies Library Science Zoology
All candidates also if they want to apply for this Scholarship They can Download Their Application form for this at this Page By the Given Link Below:
Eligible Criteria :
- Pakistani nationals having 18 years of education in the relevant field.
- Candidate must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 in semester system, OR V division in annual system of examination with no 3’ Division in the entire academic career.
- Not more than two 2“’ divisions throughout the academic career are acceptable.
- Maximum age is 35 years for candidates holding MPhil/MS or equivalent degree and up to 40 years for candidates in service with 05 years relevant experience. The age will be calculated on closing date of application.
- Candidates already availing HEC, University, Departmental or any other related scholarship are not be eligible. Candidates must have a valid IF.LTS score of 6.5 (overall band) with a minimum of 5.5 in each module OR equivalent TOEFL score.
- Candidates are required to submit a minimum of 2000 words Research Proposal, (will be evaluated by the University)
- For candidates having degree in English (linguistic/litrature). Second Division under annual system of examination, is also acceptable.
- Two letters of reference from Candidates‘s last Research Supervisors on Official letter Head with contact details.
- The University reserves the right to restrict the number of select in response to this advertisement based on the availability of funds.
- In service candidates (University/ Government departments’ employees) must apply through proper channel along with NOC’ from their employer.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be considered.
- Final award of scholarships will be subject to the fulfillment of all codal formalities/ procedures (rules and regulations) followed by the University of Swat.
- Applicants who may have appeared in the IELTS/TOFEL during this period and are awaiti
- ng their results are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who may have evaluated thier PhD Research Proposal from the Foreign University in which s/he is seeking admission will have an added advantage.