UET Taxila / Chakwal Jobs 2015 Application Form
In UET Taxila / Chakwa Applications from dynamic, dedicated, and competent professionals (Male/Female) are invited from the Nationals domiciled in the Province of the Punjab for the appointment in the University, on contract/regular/temporary basis.These Jobs are for the following Post & Positions:
- Director Networks
- System Administrator
- Web Manager
- Network Administrator
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Librarian
- Library Assistant
- Junior Programmer
- Personal Assistant
- Network Supervisor
- Laboratory Supervisor
- Admin Officer
- Computer Operator
- Security Supervisor
- Laboratory Technician
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Store Keeper
- Lab Attendant
- Common Room Attendant
- Electrician Helper
- Plumber Helper
- Library Attendant
- Chowkidar (Male)
- Chowkidar (Female)
- Naib Qasid
- Ground Man
1. Candidates are required to submit the followings along with application form:
• Attested copies of Degrees, Transcripts, Certificates, Domicile, CNIC and Experience Certificate (where applicable).
2. The candidate applying for more than one posts shall submit separate application form for each post with required documents.
3. Postal Order or Bank Draft/ Bank Challan HBL, UET Branch of the value, BPS-18 Rs. 150/- & BPS-17 Rs. 100/-“ in favour of the Treasurer, UET Taxila.
4. The UET-Taxila and Government employees are required to apply Through Proper Channel.
5. Age Relaxation may be considered in suitable cases as per government rules.
6. The University reserves the rights not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
7. Application on prescribed form, completed in all respect must reach in the office of the R&I Cell, UET, Taxila on or before 19-10-2015 (Monday) upto 03:30 pm.
8. Incomplete applications or those received after the due date regardless of the date of dispatch shall not be considered.
9. 5% reserved quota for minorities will also be considered during the recruitment process.
10. 3% quota is reserved for disable persons as per Government rules.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for the -interview/test etc.