POLICE DEPARTMENT, PUNJAB
Four newly created posts of Chinese Interpreters are currently vacant in Punjab Police Department.
The selected candidates against these positions will work in Specialized
Protection Unit (SPU), Punjab.
No. of Post(s):
1. A diploma in Chinese Language from HEC recognized university or a language institution.
2. Well versed with written and spoken English
3. Ability to translate local languages (Urdu/Punjabi or any other local dialect) in Chinese readily and fluently.
Pay & Allowances:
BPS-17 (as admissible under the Contract Policy-2004)
25 to 45
Both male and female domiciled in any district of Province of the Punjab.
Place of Posting:
Anywhere in Punjab (preferably in Lahore)
The employer is competent to postpone or cancel the above recruitment without assigning any reason or prior intimation.
1. The guidelines and detail of job descriptions for position can be downloaded from Punjab Police website www.punjabpolice.gov.pk.
2. In case large number of applications are received for post(s), short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
3. Experience certificate of services rendered on adhoc/current charge/acting charge basis must be issued by the appointing authority.
4. In-country fax application forms will not be accepted.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
a. The applications on the prescribed form must reach Central Police Office (CPO), Lahore duly addressed to the Inspector General of Police/PPO or Addl: Inspector General of Police, Punjab by hand or by post on or before 2nd June, 2014.
b. No application shall be accepted after deadline.
(SARMAD SAEED KHAN)
Addl: Inspector General of Police,
1. Read the job specifications carefully.
2. Print the application form and sign it.
3. Attached attested photocopies of the following documents with the application form:
a. Two (02) passport size photographs mentioning your name on backside
b. Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
c. Matric /Secondary/Graduation/ Masters Certificates or any other certificate.
d. Domicile Certificate.
e. Departmental Permission certificate (for Govt. Servant)
f. In case of ex-service man, attested copy of discharge certificate.
4. Any further announcement will be posted on the website.