(PHSA) (Lady Health Visitor Course -02 years Peshawar) Session 2018- 2020
NTS is accepting applications for Lady Health Visitor Course PHSA Provincial Health Services Academy. It is a 02 year course and the session will be of 2018- 2020.
Provincial Health Services Academy (PHSA) Peshawar is a medical training institution. Admissions are opened in the four schools of KPK under the supervision of Provincial Health Services Academy (PHSA) Peshawar. Applications are invited from the females of KPK having domicile of any city of KPK. Only females can apply for the enrollment of 2-year diploma program LHV session 2018-2020.
Last Date For Application Submission:
Friday 17th August, 2018
KPK, FATA, GILGIT BALTISTAN AND AZAD KASHMIR.
Matric with science having minimum 45% marks or equivalent.
- Candidates having FSC PRE MEDICAL degree with 45% marks will be given 20% weightage.
- Hafiz-e-Quran will also be given grace 20 marks.
Merit formulation pattern
All candidates will enroll according to the following formula:
30%( matric with science 45% marks) + 20% (FSC pre-medical 45% marks) +50% (NTS RESULT)
Details of seats
Seats will be alloted on the basis of marks scored in NTS. There are 6 seats which will be given according to marks obtained in nts and qualification. All the seats will be allotted on merit basis.
No. Of seats in different regions
1 Regular basis
Disabled persons 3
GILGIT BALTISTAN 5
Azad Jammu Kashmir 6
How to apply?
- Download admission form and prospectus from here.
- Send dully filled application form before the last date 17-08-2018. to nts Islamabad.
- Send Matric / Fsc certificates, domicile, passport size photo, computerized id card or form-B with the application form.
- Disable person should attach a disability certificate issued by the medical board.
- Interview Schedule will be formed after the screening test by NTS.
- Candidates should carry original certificates on interview day.
- No TA DA will be given to any of the candidates.