Punjab Educator Jobs 2017-18 NTS Test Syllabus Sample Paper Pattern
NTS Test Syllabus Sample Paper Pattern Download Online Government of The Punjab, Punjab School Education Department (Screening Test) (Sample Papers) Here you can find the Punjab Educator Jobs January 2017 NTS Form Sample Paper download and also check the policy and Total Number of Vacancies are 33622.
Punjab Educator Jobs 2017-2018 NTS Test Syllabus Sample Paper Pattern Download online. Here download Nts sample paper of NTS Test Syllabus Sample Paper for Educator ESE, ESE (SCI-MATH), SESE (ENGLISH), SESE (URDU), SESE (MATH), SESE (SCIENCE), SESE (ARABIC), SESE (PET), SESE (DM), SESE (SCI-COMP), SSE (M.A URDU), SSE (ENGLISH), SSE (MATH), SSE (PHYSICS), SSE (BIOLOGY), SSE (CHEMISTRY), SSE (COMPUTER SCIENCE), SSE (AEOS).
1-Teachers should not have such expectations from their students as are beyond the
Development stage of the latter. If the former do so they
- Generate motivation among students to learn more
- Generate inferiority
- Generate inferiority, high levels of tension and perplexity among students
- None of these
2-A good teacher is one who
- is highly intelligent
- Has mastery over his teaching subject
- Lives simple life
- Has genuine interest in his students
3-A college teacher will really help the students when she
- Covers the syllabus completely in the class
- Is objective in her evaluation?
- Encourages students to ask questions
- Dictates notes in the class
4-Communication will be effective
- If it is delivered in a calm situation
- If it is delivered slowly and clearly
- If it reaches the receiver completely
- If it reaches the receiver as intended by the sender
5-Effective teaching is a function of
- Perfect classroom discipline
- Students self-learning
- Clear and precise communication
- Regular teaching
6-Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
- To learn which one of the students is the brightest one
- Are the students carefully listening to your lecture?
- To learn whether students are understanding (the lecture) or not
- to assists the students
7-One will have more chances of being successful as a teacher, if
- He has ethical values and a good character
- He belongs to the family of teachers
- He is trained in teaching
- He can organize his teaching material systematically and conveys the same effectively.
8-The objective of education is to implement all the abilities o1children to the
Maximum possible extent. This indicates that
- they should be given good opportunities and a conducive environment, which are helpful in their development to the maximum extent.
- it is important that their character is helpful, persuasive and sympathetic
- the teacher and parents should know how able the children are, or how much capable they are
- All of these
9-Which is the most sensible idea about teaching and research?
- They cannot go together
- They are two sides of the same coin
- They interfere with each other
- They are two entirely different kinds of activities
10-Teaching will be effective if the teacher
- Starts from what students know already
- Is a master of the subject?
- Uses many instructional aidsHas much experience in teaching the subject
- GermanyIn a lecture a teacher should present the students with examples of:
- foreign cultures
- familiar daily life experiences
- imaginary scenarios
- unfamiliar objects and ideas
- remote areas
In Testing, ‘Feedback to Students’ refers to:
- Help students in studies
- Help students in preparing for examination
- Let students know about test-pattern
- Do not let students know about test-result
- Let students know about test-results
CURRENT AFFAIRS / GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
Which of the following Pakistani women was appointed as SAARC guided Ambassador for HIV Aids on February 21 2013?
- Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy
- Malala Yousaf Zai
- Shereen Mizari
- Hina Rabbani Khar
- Firdous Ashiq Awan
Athens is the new name of:
S.No Core Areas Marks
1 Urdu 15
2 Islamiyat and Social Studies 15
3 English 15
4 Pedagogy 10
5 Course Content of Primary Classes , Early Child Education , Assessment , SLO’s , Curriculum , Item Development , Quality Drive , Literacy & Numeracy Drive 20
6 Non Salary Budget (NSB), Faroog-e- Taleem Fund , Child Friendly Atmosphere & School Record 10
7 Current Affairs/General Knowledge 15
TOTAL MARKS 100
Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each.
1. The training session has been changed from 8:30 _____ 9:00.
Five options (A to E) follow a related pair of words given in capitals. Select the option that best expresses a relationship similar to that expressed in the original pair.
2. DOLPHIN: MAMMAL::
A. larva: insect
B. penguin: bird
C. sonnet: stanza
D. computer: keyboard
E. peninsula: island
Choose the option or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters.
Change the voice of the following. (Active & passive voice)
4. Najma is washing her clothes.
A. Her clothes are being washed by Najma
B. Her clothes were being washed by Najma
C. Her clothes has been washed by Najma
D. Her clothes is being washed by Najma
E. Her clothes had been washed by Najma
Change the narration of the following (Direct & indirect speech)
5. Salma said, “Knowledge is power”.
A. Salma said that knowledge was power
B. Salma said that knowledge had power
C. Salma said that knowledge is power
D. Salma announced about power of knowledge
E. Salam exclaimed that knowledge was power
Choose the word most similar in meaning to the capitalized ones.
Read the passage to answer questions 7-8
Among the chief sources of education available to Tahir was a quiet garden adjoining his family house. Here he used to spend much of his time, absorbing the peace and beauty of nature. It was through this early contact with nature that he acquired that serenity of mood that distinguished him all his life. It was in this garden too that he came to understand that the principle of harmony was at work throughout the Universe. At the same time, he formed the habit of observing and reflecting on things.
7. How did Tahir spend much of his time in the garden adjoining his family house?
A. reading literary books
B. plucking flowers and enjoying their fragrance
C. enjoying natural peace and beauty
D. sleeping in natural air and thinking in poetry
E. playing with the neighbors’ kids
8. How did the garden near Tahir’s house serve him?
A. as a means of peace
B. as a means of education
C. as a source of entertainment
D. as a source of social activity
E. a good passing time to relax in natural beauty
9. If Rs.160 is percent of the value of a house, the worth of the house is:
10. If A and B are any two sets then means:
A. Common elements of set A and set B
B. All elements of set A and set B
C. Elements of set A only
D. Elements of set B only
E. Null set
11. You have computerized your office. What Software will you suggest to Account Department for Calculating monthly salary and other expenditures?
B. Sql Server
C. Microsoft Excel
D. Microsoft Access
E. Power point
12. In internet explorer, the function key F5 is used to:
A. Close the browser
B. Refresh the browser
C. Go to the history of the browser
D. Minimize the browser
E. Maximize the browser
13. In a lecture a teacher should present the students with examples of:
A. foreign cultures
B. familiar daily life experiences
C. imaginary scenarios
D. unfamiliar objects and ideas
E. remote areas
14. In Testing, ‘Feedback to Students’ refers to:
A. Help students in studies
B. Help students in preparing for examination
C. Let students know about test-pattern
D. Do not let students know about test-result
E. Let students know about test-results
15. The drooping of leaves and green tender stem due to excessive evaporation is called:
16. The collision among gas molecules is necessary for their:
E. Ideal behaviour
SOCIAL STUDIES / ISLAMIYAT
17. Quaid-e-Azam died on ________.
A. 11th September 1948
B. 9th September 1948
C. 7th September 1948
D. 2nd September 1948
E. 1st September 1948
18. Siddique was the title of:
A. Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A)
B. Hazrat Umer (R.A)
C. Hazrat Usman (R.A)
D. Hazrat Ali (R.A)
E. Hazrat Hamza (R.A)
CURRENT AFFAIRS / GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
19. Which of the following Pakistani women was appointed as SAARC guided Ambassador for HIV Aids on February 21 2013?
A. Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy
B. Malala Yousaf Zai
C. Shereen Mizari
D. Hina Rabbani Khar
E. Firdous Ashiq Awan
20. Athens is the new name of:
21. کسی شخص سے کوئی رقم یا کوئی چیز وصول ہونے کا تحریری ثبوت کیا کہلاتا ہے؟
22. مندرجہ زیل جملے میں روزمرہ کی غلطی درست کریں؟
رات میں بہت اوس پڑی
رات کو بہت اوس پڑی۔
رات کو بہت اوس پڑی ہے۔
رات میں اوس پڑی ہے۔
رات میں بہت اوس پڑی ہے۔
رات بہت اوس پڑی۔