Press Information Department (PID)
(Recruitment Test) 2015
Applications are invited through NTS for filling up following posts in Press Information Department (Headquarters), Islamabad and its Regional Offices at Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta and Hyderabad. Latest Jobs in Press Information Department (PID) is announced Recently for all eligible candidates.But this job require the NTS test to select all the eligible candidates.For this you all should submit their application forms 2015 job .If you will to find this application forms in the bazar then you all can download their application forms here at this Page of studyin.pk.
Last Date For Application Submission : Monday, 8th June 2015
Free Downnload Your NTS test Application forms and also get other more information about this job here by the below Link Given Below.
Note: 1. NTS will not issue Roll No Slips to those who have not filled in their academic record properly. 2. Candidate should convert their grades into marks. O Level / A Level 3. Write exact degree name & major subject mention in certificate / transcript. 4. Result awaiting candidates are not eligible. ( or any other degree having grade).
Terms & Conditions
1 All appointments will be made according to the Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy and their O.M. No. 53/1/2008-SP dated 22.10.2014.
2. Government employees should send their applications through proper channel.
3. Interested candidates may download Application Form and application fee deposit slip from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk), and may apply by paying the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, HBL, UBL and MCB.
4. Applications including the filled up Application Form along with the paid copy of the deposit slip could be sent, by mail or courier, to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad. Application Forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
5. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, PID reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
6. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. Please use separate form and separate envelope if you wish to apply for more than one posts.
8. Last date of submission of Application Forms is within fifteen days of the publication of this advertisement. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
9. For any further information, please visit NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, or call 051-8444441.