PPSC Associate / Professors & Lecturers Jobs 2015 Apply Online
Applications are invited from Pakistani citizens for employment on regular / contract basis against following posts having requisite qualification / experience and age limit as mentioned against each In Education Department Lecturer (Males / Females) (BPS-17), Associate Professors (Male / Female) (BPS-19), Professors (Male / Female) (BPS-20) for Following Subjects, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Civics / Political Science, Mathematics, Music, Pakistan Studies, Persian, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physics, Psychology, Punjabi, Saraiki, Social Work, Commerce, Computer Science, Fine Arts, Geography, Geology, History, Home, Economics, Education, English, Economics, Islamiat, Journalism, Library Science, Sociology, Statistics, Urdu and Zoology.
All who wants to apply for this job can apply for this Online here at this Page which we give every candidates
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 18-05-2015.
Candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
2. Disabled candidates intend-ng to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission s tests / examinations are exempted from application / examination fee.
3. HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required for the posts of BS-17 and below
4. Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On- Line Application Form, Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail add address ([email protected]) into your contacts / address book so as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM kke folder,
5. Schedule of Wntten Test’s will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roa numbers and information about date, time and venues for Written Test / Exam. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc gop.pk for further information,
6. Schedule of interviews for the said posts wil be uploaded on the Commission s website from where candidates can download their Call- up-letter and information about date, time and venue of interview. No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually. The candidates should reman in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
7. The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination rs fixed and in cases where selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce I interview, before finalization of viva-voce/ interview.
8. Candidates presently having / residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply
9. In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes” or “No”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department at the time of interview. In case of minority quota, Column 12 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes” or “No”.