Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet June 2018 in Army Medical Colleges Registration Online
Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2018 in Army Medical Colleges Registration Online Latest announced for Fresh and experienced candidates. Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2018 in Army Medical Colleges 2018 Registration Online (CMH Lahore, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Karachi, Multan and Bahawalpur Medical College) Educational Qualification required for this course is F.Sc with at least 70% marks. The Latest Advertisement of Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2018 in Army Medical Colleges Registration Online Published in The Nation Newspaper on 4th of June 2018.
Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet June 2018 in Army Medical Colleges Registration
Age Limit:17 to 21 Years on 1st November 2018
Last Date :04 July 2018
- FSc (Pre-Medical with minimum 700 marks or A level passed in Biology. Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C
- Candidates from Balochistan. Sindh /District Tharparkar, Omar Kotl, Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Nelam valley and FATA) having domicile can apply with 65% marks
- Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as O Level and A Level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with application form.
- Candidates who have passed FSc Part-1 Examination with minimum 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSc Part-Ill Final Examination can also apply HOPE Certificates by the Head of the institutions
- Such candidates most deposit an attested copy of FSc Part II Certificate Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA.3CI GHO Rawalpindi within 5 days of announcement of result; otherwise their selection will not be processed further
How to apply:
Interested Candidates visit the official Army Website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk