NTS Graduate Assessment Test (GAT 2014 – III) GAT Subject
Test Date: Sunday, 24th August 2014
* Deposit Slip should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Registration Form.
* NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of Deposit Slip through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
* Last Date of Submission of application form is, Monday 4th August 2014.
* Password must be at least six (6) character long.
* Secret Question will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
* Remember your Password, Secret Question and Secret Answer.
* After creation of your user account, you do not need to register again. You can Log-in to continue with application form.
* After successful submission of application form, Deposit Slip will be displayed. Print the Deposit Slip and deposit fee in any branch of ABL, MCB, HBL or UBL and send Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) to Manager Operations National Testing Service, 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.