German scholarships for Pakistani students
The German Academic Exchange Service, Deutsher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD), has offered scholarships for students of developing countries including Pakistan.
Pakistani students can contact German Embassy/DAAD Regional Office in Pakistan till 31st July in this regard.
These scholarships offer Postgraduate courses for young professionals from developing countries at German institutions of higher education. For further details please contact here.
Development-Related Postgraduate Courses
- Postgraduate courses for professionals from developing countries at German institutions of Higher education
- Duration: 12-24 months, depending on the particular institution
- Internationally recognised Master’s degree
- Includes German Universities and “Fachhochschulen” (Universities of Applied Science)
- Support of selected programmes with a variety of full or partial scholarships
- Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development) but admission is also open to self-financed participants or students financed through government or other sources
- Academic year 2015/2016
For more Scholarships Programs Click Here