BISE Faisalabad 12th Class Supply Exams 2015 Roll No Slips 2015
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Faisalabad has issued roll no Slips for HSSC / Inter 12th Class Students for Supplementary Examination 2015.Board has just issued the online roll no Slips for Regular Students while private students will receive their roll no slips through postal address.
B.I.S.E., Faisalabad Board has announced the HSSC part 2 Annual exams result in the last month but due to bad luck some students are such as they have not clear their annual exams and some wants to improve their marks.So For this they all again submit their admission forms for supplementary exams 2015 for such like students.
All students of HSSC part 2 are in wait to check their Date sheet and roll no slip.Bise Faisalabad Board now issue the date sheet and also send their roll no slip at their home addresses so they are all can receive this roll no slip at their home and also can get their roll no slip and date sheet here at this page by the below link:
1) The Examination in English (Compulsory) only will be held in two groups i.e. “Group First” and “Group Second”.
2) The Examination in the subject/s against which no group has been shown will be taken at one and the same time by all the candidates offering that subject/s.
3) The Group in which a candidate is to take the examination shall be mentioned on his/her Roll No. Slip. No candidate shall be allowed under any circumstances what-so-ever to take the examination in a Group and the centre of Examination other than one allotted to him/her.
4) During examination any Holiday / Local Holiday/s will not affect the schedule of the Examination. The Examination will be conducted according to the date sheet until any announcement / Circulation about the change of date /s is made by the Board.
5) In the column of paper, Part – I is meant for the candidates appearing in the Intermediate Part-I Examination (Class – XI) and Part – II is meant for the candidates appearing in the Intermediate Part-II Examination (Class – XII).
6) All the candidates are advised to strictly follow the “INSTRUCTIONS’’ printed on the date sheet & Roll No. slips.
7) On Friday evening paper will start at 2:30 P.M. (8)Time printed on Question Paper is Final